Despite the confusing weather yesterday, we all had a nice walk around the city centre. With Audrey, Merve and our newest member Nasrin (thank you Merve for informing her about the program), we visited five Dutch Design Week expositions.
1. Former VVV building: The expo is about envisioning Eindhoven in 20 years. It is an interactive expo where you can paste stickers with different logos that you would like to see (more) in the areas displayed there.
2. Former COFFEELAB: The Expo is research on what we would like to see more in Eindhoven; Technic, Design, Knowledge, Social, and Culture. You can also share ideas on what new project/s you would like to see or even do by yourself.
3. HUTSPOT: This expo is all about breaking taboos. It is also an interactive expo where you follow certain lines based on your answer to different topics (Mortality, Vulnerability, and Intimacy).
4. Creative Town: An expo by ten Makers of International Creative Women Group on creating their new beginnings in Eindhoven, the Netherlands; The Why and What behind their inspiration.
5. Heuvel Galerie: A musical expo on the kinship between plants and humans. Based on the observation that plants and humans share 60% of their genetic material, visitors are invited to enter a sonic meditation on the symbiotic nature of our relationship with the vegetal.
Along the way, we also explored the city centre. We ended our meetup with a warm Jasmine tea offered at our last expo visit.
It was nice meeting you all. Until next week, fijn weekend allemaal!